Booking conditions

Reservation rules:

Check-in: 3:00 PM – 09:00 PM

Checko-out: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM

When booking,  30% is charged and the remaining 70%  is charged  one day before arrival.                        To refund the prepayment, the guest must cancel at least 14 days before the start of the reservation. If the guest cancels less than 14 days before arrival, they will not receive a refund.

Guests could perform
payment through any of following options:

  1. Credit or debit card: Euro/Mastercard, Visa, Maestro
  2. PayPal
  3. By Transfer order to the bank account:

     Mladen Perinic
     BANK: Privredna banka Zagreb d.d.
     IBAN: HR05 2340 0093 1108 8248 3
     SWIFT/BIC: PBZGHR2X

Guests have to pay 100 Euro and 200 Euro for big appartment upon their arrival as a deposit for compensation of possible damages during their usage and stay in our apartments. Host will issue signed statement about received deposit to the Guest. If there is no any damage at the apartment at the check out, Host is obliged to return full deposit to the Guest and Guest returns signed statement about received deposit to the Host Pets could be allowed just upon request.

  • Free! WiFi is available in all areas and
    is free of charge.
  • Pets are not allowed.
  • Free parking.
  • Family rooms.
  • Transport to / from the airport.
  • Heating.
  • BBQ equipment.

All children are welcome. Free! One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib. No extra bed available.